View all signals

LiIon Crypto Signals

LiIon Crypto Signals

Type: Signals
Log In

Additional info

Updated on

Created on

Report abuse

Last 10 signals

CoinExchangeBaseTypeDate
This signaller has not send any signals yet.

Daily top buy signal

Top 10 weekly signals

Signals last 3 months:

0

Avg. profit per trade:

0.00%

Total subscribers:

0

Description

LiIon Signals looks for the best short-term entries to the market using a combination of Strategy and proprietary AI signals!

Recommended settings:

- Don't be greedy, set profit at 1%
- Disable stop-loss
- Only keep 25% of portfolio in active positions, the other 75% should be for DCA if there's a dump
- Set DCA to triple-down, DCA manually when a coin drops 15-25%
- Only allow the bot to hold 5 positions.

These are just my personal settings, you can configure yours as you see fit.

Note: Coin pairs are updated daily to avoid bull traps

Signal Details

Subscription fee

Free

Exchange(s)

Binance, Binance.us, Coinbase Pro

Refundable

No. Read more

Weekly results

Average profit buy signals

0.00 %

Total buy signals

0

Average profit sell signals

0.00 %

Total sell signals

0

Performance reports

CoinExchangeBase currencyTypeDateHighest/LowestView
No performance reports available yet.

These realtime stats are based on all trade data of the last month.

Average profits based on buy signals

Exchange Base currency Buys Average profit
BinanceUSDT11.86 %

Reviews (7)


The signals provided on this page are not provided by Cryptohopper, but by external advisors. Although we check and validate each signaller, Cryptohopper will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to the use of these crypto signals.

All prices on this website are excluding VAT (if applicable).

Start trading with Cryptohopper for free!

Free to use – no credit card required