Go to BurningDrop: Web / App

Products Details:

Staking ProductsFixed Income Pool
Premium Pool
Deluxe Pool
FEAR Distribution Coefficient11.21.5
Hard Cap of Whole Platform600,000 USDT235 ETH72,700 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User1,000 USDT0.3 ETH80 KCS

Timeline and Rules: (Subscribe Now)

*Subscription Period: 2021/05/18 10:00:00 - 2021/05/19 10:00:00

*Burning Acceleration Period: 2021/05/19 14:00:00 - 2021/05/20 14:00:00

*Staking Period: 2021/05/20 16:00:00 - 2021/06/09 16:00:00

*Total Amount of FEAR: 300,000

*Rewards Distribution: 20% FEAR rewards will be distributed on May 21, 2021, while the remaining 80% will be distributed in 20% batches every quarter.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)

e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-FEAR-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-FEAR-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning DAO, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (1,300 * ε - 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the DAO user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning DAO = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Allocation of FEAR = (F’/ Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of FEAR

Introduction of Project: Fear is a project created by Netcreeper Media Limited which has been involved in the game publishing and development industry for 20 years.

Project Official Website: https://www.fearnft.games/


1. As the number of burned DAO increases, the rewards of each DAO burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned DAO on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.

3. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects, but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join KuCoin Global Communities >>>