Join our six-week long kickoff event to enjoy up to 0.0025% maker rebates on Bybit’s Derivatives platform.
Event Period: May 19, 2022, 10AM UTC – June 30, 2022, 10AM UTC
How to Join
Step 1: Register for the event.Sign Up Now!
Step 2: Hold or stake BIT and trade on Bybit’s Derivatives platform.
The total rebates you can claim are determined by your daily maker volumes of Derivatives, and the total amount of BIT you hold in your Bybit account and/or stake on supporting Bybit Earn products during the event period.
The tiered maker rebates structure for the event is as follows:
|Tier||Total Amount of BIT Held and/or Staked||Maker Fee Rebate|
*A snapshot of your BIT holding takes place at 11:59:59PM UTC daily. The total amount of your BIT held and/or staked recorded at 11:59:59PM UTC today will be counted as your BIT holding for the next day.
How the rebate rates are calculated:
|BIT Holding Rebates (A)||Daily Maker Rebates (B)||Total Rebates|
|MM 1 & MM 2||Maker volume of Derivatives (daily) * Maker rebate rate of the corresponding tier||——||A(Note: Regular market maker rates will not be affected.)|
|VIP, Non-VIP & Pro Traders (Non-MM 1 & Non-MM 2)||Maker volume of Derivatives (daily) * Maker rebate rate of the corresponding tier||Maker volume of Derivatives (daily) * Maker fee rate of your account level||A+B|
*The volume of a maker order will be calculated in USDT, converted from the market price when the order is placed. The total maker rebate rate one user can enjoy is capped at −0.0075%.
Alice is an MM 1-level trader who is holding 2,500,000 BIT at 11:59:59PM UTC on May 18, and her maker volume of Derivatives on May 19 is 10,000,000 USDT. So the BIT Holding maker fee rebate rate she gets for May 19 is −0.002%.
She gets rewarded an additional 200 USDT (10,000,000 * 0.002%) on May 19 in addition to the regular maker fee rebate rate she enjoys as an MM 1-level trader (−0.025%).
Bob is a VIP 3 user that is holding 100,000 BIT at 11:59:59PM UTC on May 18, and his maker volume of Derivatives on May 19 is 1,000,000 USDT. So the BIT Holding maker fee rebate rate he gets for May 19 is −0.001%. The current maker fee rebate rate for VIP 3 users is −0.002%.
His rebates for May 19 total 30 USDT based on the following calculation:
1,000,000 * 0.001% + 1,000,000 * 0.002%
Terms and Conditions:
- All Bybit users can participate in the event.
- You must register during the event period to be eligible for the rebate reward program. You can’t register with a Subaccount.
- Maker volumes from both your Main Account and Subaccounts will be counted. Your total BIT holding will be the sum of the holdings in your Main Account and Subaccounts.
- All the maker volumes generated from derivatives contracts on Bybit’s Derivatives platform (exclusive of Leveraged Tokens) will be counted. For inverse contracts, maker volumes are calculated in USDT (using the 1 USDT = 1 USD ratio). Maker volumes will be counted daily (from 12:00:00 AM UTC to 11:59:59 PM UTC) starting from the day you sign up for the event.
- The total maker rebate rate one user can enjoy is capped at −0.0075%.
- BIT held in the Spot Account, Derivatives Account (exclusive of open positions) and Earn Account, and/or staked on the Bybit Earn platform (exclusive of the Dual Asset) will be counted.
- A snapshot of your BIT holdings takes place at 11:59:59PM UTC daily. The amount of BIT recorded at 11:59:59PM today will be counted as the BIT holding for the next day.
- Rebates will be rewarded in USDT. Rebate rewards will be issued twice, on June 9, 2022 and June 30, 2022, respectively. You can head to your Derivatives Account to check out five (5) to seven (7) working days after each distribution.
- Eligible users will receive a confirmation email and emails with relevant data such as the rebates you can receive.
- Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of this event and the right to modify the terms of this event without notifying users in advance.
- All participating users must strictly abide by the Bybit Terms of Service. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engage in dishonest or abusive activities during the event, including bulk-account registrations to farm additional bonuses and any other activities in connection with unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
If you have any questions, please log in to your Bybit Account and click on the support icon in the bottom right corner to contact Bybit Live Chat support — or drop an email to [email protected]